The FPGFT develops an advisory service that fits within the different initiatives, the most important being the job training courses offer that comprises training plans directed primarily to employed people and formative actions designed mainly for unemployed people. The objective is to offer them a proper training that will make them eligible for qualified jobs and that will facilitate access to employment.
The assistance offered by technical staff from FUNGATRA will focus on:
- Information about the different open calls.
- The resolution of doubts that may arise regarding the access requirements to different initiatives.
- Guidance in the proceedings as well as in the bonus computer application.
- Information point for the certification of acquired competences regarding professional experience or non-formal education routes.
- Any other matter related to Job Training initiatives.
The inquiries can be done via telephone, in writing or in person.